Bread Slices : as required
Gourmet Cheese wedges : 4
Green Chillies : 3
Garlic Paste : 1tsp
Pepper Powder : a pinch
Salt : as per taste
This is one of the easiest, quickest and tastiest snack. I always am fond of chilly cheese toast, just a small experiment.
1. Mix all the ingredients except the bread slices.
2. Take a bread slice, spread this mixture evenly.
3. Heat a tawa, toast the bread on the empty side first
4. Turn the bread and lightly toast the bread on the cheese side ( pref to have a non-stick tawa)
5. Cut into triangles, serve !